Butch Jones and the Vols on ESPN GameDay (video)

I have never seen that bald fat guy say anything until now. "It is amazing how far TN has fallen" Who does that loser think he is? I have NEVER seen him until now.

Reactions: 1 person
I have never seen that bald fat guy say anything until now. "It is amazing how far TN has fallen" Who does that loser think he is? I have NEVER seen him until now.

He's the back to back US doughnut eating champ. Duhhhhh. **** em.

That stat they threw out there about playing ranked teams makes me cringe.
It doesn't mean anything, though. We've recruited much better than our record would indicate, and the Doolander is gone, gone, gone. Not the same team mindset. Not the same defense. Last year's team would have found a way to let WKU get back into the game.

CBJ's Bearcats were big underdogs to VT last year, and managed to come away with a win.

Who is the last ranked team Tennessee has actually beaten? Was South Carolina ranked when Kiffin beat them?

I think this spotlight was to make up for the fact that gameday is not going to Florida next week... truth hurts... we need to send more koolaid to ESPN. Today we get a chance... GBO VFL

Autzen as loud as Neyland....***COUGH**** BULLSHIZ! not even on it's best day.......Pu-leeaze...

We may or may not win this but, by the end of the day their gonna be speaking differently about Tennessee....especially the defense.

Reactions: 2 people
Hate hearing at the beginning that Oregon's stadium is louder than ours. Neyland at its loudest is matched by very few other teams in the country.

Hate hearing at the beginning that Oregon's stadium is louder than ours. Neyland at its loudest is matched by very few other teams in the country.

Only venue close to Neyland Stadium is the Bristol Motor speedway. When rocking both cause a ringing sound in the ears.

PAC 12 just trying to match SEC. Not going to happen. Neyland rocks!

VN Store

Back