Butch Jones Media Session (7/31/2013)

We have such a great leader of young men in coach butch jones....it so refreshing to have a coach as OrangeBlood4life said "He gets it"

Clicked on the link and realized how nice it was to not see Dooley sitting behind the desk. Can't wait to see what CBJ does with this program. I think we will be back much sooner than most expect.

Reactions: 2 people
Its Hard not to have a Man crush on Coach Butch Jones (No pun intended). Saw the players and our Coach in the Media Session today and agree with dblutfan above.

Most interesting comment by Jones was to expect this every year....He is on a mission to rebuild this program and do it right....
http://www.volnation.com/forum/members/24675.html

I dont think Butch Jones has an ounce of doubt that he is going to win a National Championship at Tennessee.

I dont think Butch Jones has an ounce of doubt that he is going to win a National Championship at Tennessee.

This is the biggest vibe that I felt throughout the interview.

He made it clear it was a process, he also made it clear the process leads to championships and seemed to have little doubt that is our destination.

we watched this last night and even my wife mentioned how impressed she was. Said he sounded confident when sometimes the previous coach sounded like he was guessing.

I like that there appears to be a lot of fire sitting behind his words. It's like he is holding it back for the media and ready to get after it on the field. He mentions championships a bunch too. I'm not sure that's something this current team has really been thinking about for a couple years. Just nice to see confidence and I'm sure that gets noticed by his players too

we watched this last night and even my wife mentioned how impressed she was. Said he sounded confident when sometimes the previous coach sounded like he was guessing.

I like that there appears to be a lot of fire sitting behind his words. It's like he is holding it back for the media and ready to get after it on the field. He mentions championships a bunch too. I'm not sure that's something this current team has really been thinking about for a couple years. Just nice to see confidence and I'm sure that gets noticed by his players too

Inky Johnson: "There's only one goal, that's it! That's the national championship and that is IT!!" :)

VN Store

Back