Butch Jones new Twitter Picture

cbbowlingmd

Doctor of Orange
Following the commitment today of Orlando "Zeus" Brown, CBJ took to Twitter and placed a photo that really just made my day. Sharing here in the Football Forum for any that don't follow recruiting.

Butch Jones ‏@UTCoachJones 6m
#BrickbyBrick #VolbyVol we will #RiseToTheTop!!! Another great day in Knoxville! #VOLUNTEERSTATE

proxy.jpg

Reactions: 91 people
Words aren't enough

He's brought back a giddy feeling, atta boy Butch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Needs to be part of the next painting on the rock. In fact, I think someone may have suggested this previously so Butch could be taking ideas from VolNation!

Blasphemy to even insinuate such! :crazy:

I wonder if Dooley follows the Vols at all anymore and feels utterly inept in Butch's shadow :eek:lol:

Nah, Dooley's too busy trying to find his way around Cowboys Stadium to fool with TN & come up new ways on how to spend that nice cool $5 million bucks he left with.

Its appearing more and more like Rod Wilks has performed a mind meld on him.

Following the commitment today of Orlando "Zeus" Brown, CBJ took to Twitter and placed a photo that really just made my day. Sharing here in the Football Forum for any that don't follow recruiting.

Butch Jones ‏@UTCoachJones 6m
#BrickbyBrick #VolbyVol we will #RiseToTheTop!!! Another great day in Knoxville! #VOLUNTEERSTATE

proxy.jpg

Giggitty!

VN Store

Back