Butch Jones Vs...

BigSteve09

1st Quarter Boiz!!
I say with confidence that Butch Jones could beat up Derek Dooley and Lane Kiffin. I won't get into the coaches before that because they're Tennessee boys.

Orgeron would be a great fight, but I'd still take Butch in a Rocky-type 12 round haymaker battle.

Also, I'm taking Butch Jones 1-on-1 in an old 1920's style boxing match (leather gloves, wood ring, nasty ropes, fast talking announcers) over ANY SEC coach.

Florida - Muschamp - Would be a good fight early on, but Muschamp would get emotional that his punches weren't phasing Butch Jones.

Georiga - Richt - Richt would have a chance to land two or three big punches and completely whiff. Richt finally lands a punch and smugly smiles. Butch Jones spits out blood and smiles, waving Richt to bring it on. Richt loses heart. Jones goes on to disassemble Richt.

Kentucky - Stoops - Butch Jones would gas him by the 2nd and LAY HIM OUT.

Missouri - Pinkel - Jabs and body shots can't stop Butch Jones. Butch Jones drops him with a vicious left hook.

South Carolina - Spurrier - Spurrier would just throw in (or spike like a visor) the towel after the first round.

Vanderbilt - Franklin -
180px-JerryHackneyGeorgeDaButcherKlinesmith.gif

Alabama - Saban - Saban does his best daughter impression. Doesn't end well.

Arkansas - Bielema - Would be an elite battle, but Butch Jones wears him out by the 3rd or 4th.

Auburn - Malzahn - Butch Jones one-hitter-quitters BuddyGus.

LSU - Miles - Would try the Superman punch in the 2nd round and Butch would see it coming a mile away. It's over for Les.

Ole Miss - Freeze - Freeze comes out windmill punching. Butch Jones drops him with a Tysonesque uppercut.

Miss State - Mullen - Dan has a great first round but comes apart in the 2nd and 3rd. Shows the abilities of a decent fighter but just can't bring it all together. Butch Jones!

Texas A&M - Sumlin - This would have to be a haymaker extravaganza, as both fighters realize that body punches will not drop either fighter. Sumlin starts to pull ahead in the points, then Butch Jones rallies with an amazing 11th and 12th to take Sumlin down.

I don't even want to explore how ruthless a royal rumble would be.

Point being, Butch Jones, 1920s boxer, all day.

Reactions: 11 people
Yeah, but Butch Jones vs. Rod Wilks. Who wins? Gotcha.

P.S. - Yup, I just went there.

Didn't really get the point of the post at first. As soon as I saw the Franklin gif, I realized the beauty of the post. Laughed so hard bc Franklin IS a pu**y! Well done, OP!

Butch vs. a Kodiak Grizzly...easy...bears hibernate...Butch gets this one :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My take is that Les Miles would probably spit chewed up grass in Butch's eyes, Richt would not show up to the fight citing conscientious objector status, Spurrier would talk so much crap that the audience would erupt in a riot before the fight began, and that Muschamp would fight like a Viking berserker.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker

Who would win is anybodies guess, that's why you play the game.

VN Store

Back