Butch on Scout

MobileVol1

Check him out under football recruiting.

Butch is everywhere !!!!

Someone please post a link as I am inept...

Reactions: 4 people
The Dow Jones is rising everyday in Knoxville as CBJ, who has yet to step onto the exhalted green blades of Shields Watkins field in the Fall, already has young players and their families believing in him enough to commit to UT in the class of '14. What's that famous magician's name that makes stuff appear and disappear? Copperfield - that's it. He must be kin to Coach Dow Jones.

Reactions: 2 people
What he's doing is nothing short of incredible. There's not another team in the country with a brighter future than UT right now.

Reactions: 6 people
The Dow Jones is rising everyday in Knoxville as CBJ, who has yet to step onto the exhalted green blades of Shields Watkins field in the Fall, already has young players and their families believing in him enough to commit to UT in the class of '14. What's that famous magician's name that makes stuff appear and disappear? Copperfield - that's it. He must be kin to Coach Dow Jones.

That's the whole world. Little bigger than k town.

Butch gets it.

And I get it. That Butch gets it.

Do you get it? That I get that Butch gets it?

Boom.

Even Houdini would have a hard time matching what Butch Jones is doing.
:yes:

Scout.com: Second time's a charm Is this what you are talking about?

Not sure what "IT" is but make no mistake about it....Butch Jones simply has...well....

IT-logo.png

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back