Butch's Brick Wall

YorkVol

I know the defense has a long way to go to recover from last year's record breaking debacle.

I also know that Butch likes to call it the Fist Up defense.

But, with the unanticipated success of the Brick by Brick campaign, when the defense shows up this year, I think we should rename it to Butch's Brick Wall.

BJa5YPsCYAI62V5.jpg

I need a better photo of the brick they are holding, if anyone has one, please post it.

BQcxBQLCEAA4urS.jpg:large

Reactions: 6 people
I know the defense has a long way to go to recover from last year's record breaking debacle.

I also know that Butch likes to call it the Fist Up defense.

But, with the unanticipated success of the Brick by Brick campaign, when the defense shows up this year, I think we should rename it to Butch's Brick Wall.

BJa5YPsCYAI62V5.jpg

I need a better photo of the brick they are holding, if anyone has one, please post it.

BQcxBQLCEAA4urS.jpg:large

The framed bricks a gift from the construction contractor.(?) That one is hard to beat! :clapping:

The framed bricks a gift from the construction contractor.(?)

I think. But the single bricks with the state of Tennessee on them were handed out during his big meeting of everyone involved with the program.

I wonder if the dude in the red shirt has any eligibility left for football?

Question: Does the orange or white bricks signify offense or defense? Your pictures made me wonder.

VN Store

Back