Buzz Peterson Poll On Govols.com

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
Looks like the majority wants Buzz to stay with no contract extension and no raise. I think I'd give him another year to see what he can do with Chris Lofton.

The vast majority want him to stay in some form or fashion. Wow, I'm surprised.

The only reason i'd want him to stay would be if i would wanna go through another season of hell.

Give him another year and if he don't do anything at the end of next year and if we don't get in the NCAA tournament let him go....Keep him another year..Give him another chance and if he don't produce next year....Give him the boot

If Fulmer performed his job the way Buzz has over a 4 year streak, he'd be gone. But, since it is BB, everyone wants to hang on. Fulmer is a nice guy too, but he is held to a higher standard of performance. If we don't go undefeated and win a NC every year, we get threads calling for his head and RS to boot. Looks to me like the old Falcons owners (Kasten's?) are consultants to UT men's BB management. Trade whoever, keep whoever, hire whoever to coach. As long as they lose and underachieve, we're happy.

For that matter, we probably even have stricter standards for Delmonico and UT baseball. He's kind of on the hotseat. He's done well I think. He has put UT baseball on the map and made a few appearances in the college WS. But, I even saw some possibility of the axe for him the next year or 2 if he doesn't bounce back. If you didn't have to get by LSU, MSU, and God forbid I say Bammer for the SEC in baseball, a coach could have decent success in the conference.

You have to give him a couple of more years. You cant expect a coach to turn around a program in just a couple of years. He needs more talented players and those players need to feel comfortable about thier coach will be around for a while or your not going to get those big signees.

I see your still krazy after all of these years! He's had four and he will have no more!....Oh! and welcome to the board Krazyorange!

NEWS FLASH.

our coach could be god himself and we will not win. we just dont have it in b-ball guys. we are like the vandy of b-ball. makes me sad. :disappointed:

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 7, 2005 5:26 PM
NEWS FLASH.

our coach could be god himself and we will not win. we just dont have it in b-ball guys. we are like the vandy of b-ball. makes me sad. :disappointed:

... makes the firing of Jerry Green even more puzzling? :question:

VN Store

Back