Buzz Update

21VOL

Peterson update: Peterson has emerged as the front-runner for the Coastal Carolina head coaching job and could be named the Chanticleers' coach by the end of this week.

He and wife, Jan, are scheduled to travel to the Conway, S.C., campus tomorrow or Thursday. Peterson has already met with the Coastal Carolina president and athletics director.

Good luck Buzz..

If Buzz gets the job he's got it made. A million plus buyout payday, A new job in Myrtle Beach coaching a game he loves and getting another high salary. Buzz will be disappointed when he goes to heaven because it doesn't get much better than that.

This just in.... Buzz can't coach. Coastal Carolina has been one of the laughing stocks in Division I.

You can put your thumbs down all you want. Personally, and I know a lot of other people who feel the same way, I'm SICK of everyone talking about how great a guy Buzz is and how he's such a great family man and Christian and blah, blah, blah. It has nothing to do with his coaching ability.

Originally posted by USIEagles@Apr 5, 2005 7:54 PM
This just in.... Buzz can't coach. Coastal Carolina has been one of the laughing stocks in Division I.

He'll have no problem keeping that program at it's current prestige level then!

Peterson update: Peterson and wife, Jan, will visit the Coastal Carolina campus today in Conway, S.C.

Peterson has met with Coastal Carolina officials off campus, and he's their top choice for the job. They've put together a package in the $125,000 range for Peterson, who's also the favorite for the Florida Atlantic job.

Unless Peterson takes the Coastal Carolina job today, he and Jan plan to visit the Florida Atlantic campus in Boca Raton, Fla., this weekend.

Myrtle Beach or Boca . . . got to give Buz credit. If you are going to have to go from the big time back to a mid-small major, you might as well be near the beach.

Originally posted by GAVol@Apr 7, 2005 7:51 AM
Myrtle Beach or Boca . . . got to give Buz credit. If you are going to have to go from the big time back to a mid-small major, you might as well be near the beach.

:bad: Hey, we don't want Buzz here in Boca!! I couldn't take another four years of reading his dumb quotes and lame excuses in the morning paper after each loss. I'm not sure he's qualified for a high school job.

I thought FAU was smarter than that. They have Howard Schnellenberger as the head football coach and Buzz as the head basketball coach? Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum.

Originally posted by BocaVol+Apr 7, 2005 10:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BocaVol @ Apr 7, 2005 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Apr 7, 2005 7:51 AM
Myrtle Beach or Boca . . . got to give Buz credit.  If you are going to have to go from the big time back to a mid-small major, you might as well be near the beach.

:bad: Hey, we don&#39;t want Buzz here in Boca&#33;&#33; I couldn&#39;t take another four years of reading his dumb quotes and lame excuses in the morning paper after each loss. I&#39;m not sure he&#39;s qualified for a high school job.

I thought FAU was smarter than that. They have Howard Schnellenberger as the head football coach and Buzz as the head basketball coach? Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. [/quote]
welcome to the board

VN Store

Back