California bans Florida travel for State Employees

OrangeTsar

Alabama delenda est
California has added Florida and four other states to its official Verboten list for government funded travel over alleged LGBQ-BLT-EIEIO discrimination. This brings the list of states so covered to 17. The real tragedy of course is that 32 states are still unprotected from California official travel. Let’s see if we can get that list even higher. 😂😂😂
California Targets the Free State of Florida and Laughter Ensues

Who do we have to buy a tranny hooker for to get them to stop sending their damn citizens to Texas FFS! 🤬

As soon as we finish the border wall with Mexico, we should start on a border wall to enclose California. No one gets out without a special permit.

As soon as we finish the border wall with Mexico, we should start on a border wall to enclose California. No one gets out without a special permit.
I prefer the Bugs Bunny saw method myself
giphy.gif

Reactions: allsgood21
Bless his woke heart. I guess he’s oblivious to what was going on in the 50s and 60s.

“Make no mistake: We’re in the midst of an unprecedented wave of bigotry and discrimination in this country — and the State of California is not going to support it,” Bonta said.

And California continues to be America’s toilet. What a pathetic state. I never thought my cousin and her husband would move from there. They are card carrying Democrats but said Cali is too progressive and liberal. They moved to TeXaS and have never been happier.

Bless his woke heart. I guess he’s oblivious to what was going on in the 50s and 60s.

“Make no mistake: We’re in the midst of an unprecedented wave of bigotry and discrimination in this country — and the State of California is not going to support it,” Bonta said.

Joe Biden’s America. Build back better!!

VN Store

Back