Cam Coleman at Auburn might be the next truly GREAT sec WR

If youve never heard of him learn the name

First, you need to get a QB. Second, kid hasn’t played aa down yet so we will see ho it works out.

Reactions: WillisWG

I never studied Randy Moss’s name. It was just kind of there all the time until I couldn’t miss it. What are you worried about?

kinda reminds me of the thread last year about that WR at USCw who was going to take over college football.

kid had a pretty good year, but wasn't as hyped. I would let things play out, kid could be great, but its way too early to tell. I doubt there are UT fans going on AU boards to tell them about our 5 star freshman WR.

Well if that is the case, then the Barn is winning it all this year.

Thanks for the flashback LW. CF was a good wideout. Not quite Jacquez green good but a damn fine football player.

Craig Faulkner was Hunter Renfro before Hunter Renfro.

And yes, Quezzie Green terrorized many UT DBs back in the day….Raymond Austin, Deron Jenkins, Terry Fair…. 😁

That was the golden era of the rivalry. I remember more players from 30+ years ago than I do now.

Nah...we can wait and learn it when he transfers to a school with a decent qb.

The operative word here is “might”. Probably 15-20 others that MIGHT be the next great one. Get in line.

Oh yeah Auburn! We have a freshman WR named Nitro!!! Burden had better watch out, hell with a name like Nitro he is bound to be the best in the SEC by seasons end./s 🤣 Plus, Nitro is a much catchier name than Cam, I bet everyone will remember it!

Seriously though, Cam likely will be very good so congats I guess.

Oh yeah Auburn! We have a freshman WR named Nitro!!! Burden had better watch out, hell with a name like Nitro he is bound to be the best in the SEC by seasons end./s 🤣 Plus, Nitro is a much catchier name than Cam, I bet everyone will remember it!

Seriously though, Cam likely will be very good so congats I guess.

Nitro is a gay male stripper's name

yeah but the question remains.... is cam coleman the next truly GREAT sec WR?

the box score tells no tale

View attachment 674448
1725765571508.png
Targeted 6 times caught 2. Now is that on him or Thorne? Didn't see much of the games but 14-27 165 yards, 1 TD, 4INTs makes me thing it's the QB. We may never know how good CG is because his QB is very good.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back