Cam Sutton stat

UTK

The first freshman to have a pick 6 since EB. That confirms it! We have the next Eric Berry just saying. But really, the kid has impressed me a lot in the first two games. But lets see how he does against a good QB next week.

I was impressed with his play. Hopefully he can keep it up this week because we'll need it

I was impressed with his play. Hopefully he can keep it up this week because we'll need it

He baited the WKU QB on that pic. Not many true freshmen do that. Was the best play of the game for me. Love to see him get a pick next week!

He baited the WKU QB on that pic. Not many true freshmen do that. Was the best play of the game for me. Love to see him get a pick next week!

He didn't bait him...he was watching the QB the whole time and jumped the route. IF the QB had pump faked, it would have been 6 for them instead of us. With that said Cam Sutton looks like he will be a PLAYMAKER and we have been sorely lacking in those the last few years.

The first freshman to have a pick 6 since EB. That confirms it! We have the next Eric Berry just saying. But really, the kid has impressed me a lot in the first two games. But lets see how he does against a good QB next week.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we would all live in California.

He didn't bait him...he was watching the QB the whole time and jumped the route. IF the QB had pump faked, it would have been 6 for them instead of us. With that said Cam Sutton looks like he will be a PLAYMAKER and we have been sorely lacking in those the last few years.

According to Ainge he baited the QB. Said both Sutton and McNeil baited him that play. Sutton was walking backwards presnap and McNeil was walking towards the center. It was cover 2 and they disguised it perfect. Soon as ball was snapped Sutton went up and McNeil planted and cut to his position.

He said the QB probably read it as cover 3, which would have been the correct throw. But it was actually cover 2 and the worse throw to make. But since Sutton and McNeil disguised it, Sutton was able to jump the route.

Sounds like he baited it to me. Even if the QB saw Sutton and pumped, Sutton had safety help so it wouldn't have went for a TD. Sutton played it correctly.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm not sure if it's because he's number 23 or what, but when I saw his interception return for a touchdown it reminded me of Dwayne Goodrich's touchdown against Florida State.

I thought Sutton made a great break on the ball. He's definitely going to be an asset in our secondary for the next few years.

Reactions: 1 person
According to Ainge he baited the QB. Said both Sutton and McNeil baited him that play. Sutton was walking backwards presnap and McNeil was walking towards the center. It was cover 2 and they disguised it perfect. Soon as ball was snapped Sutton went up and McNeil planted and cut to his position.

He said the QB probably read it as cover 3, which would have been the correct throw. But it was actually cover 2 and the worse throw to make. But since Sutton and McNeil disguised it, Sutton was able to jump the route.

Sounds like he baited it to me. Even if the QB saw Sutton and pumped, Sutton had safety help so it wouldn't have went for a TD. Sutton played it correctly.

I stand corrected. Did not realize that was what happened PRE-snap. Was just going off post snap. :good!:

Im just glad we have a Cam that isn't stealing laptops from fellow Vol athletes but is Stealing balls from the other team and getting away with them. Ha

Dude, what would Ainge know? Doesn't he read these forums?

VN Store

Back