Can football officiating get any worse ?

Most of them been doing it for years built up time can’t get rid of them and with the fast Offenses they can’t keep up and some can’t see very good or it seems that way. It’s worse in Basketball.Catching the Ole Miss game some bad calls. Also ole Miss about the luckiest team threw interception They ruled hit the ground yes it barely did on replay & Dart fumbles & they said arm was going forward but the ball was already off his hand. Pennn State getting bad end of calls so far. Don’t care either way but just observation.

Most of them been doing it for years built up time can’t get rid of them and with the fast Offenses they can’t keep up and some can’t see very good or it seems that way. It’s worse in Basketball.Catching the Ole Miss game some bad calls. Also ole Miss about the luckiest team threw interception They ruled hit the ground yes it barely did on replay & Dart fumbles & they said arm was going forward but the ball was already off his hand. Pennn State getting bad end of calls so far. Don’t care either way but just observation.
I didn't unerstand the off sides call against Penn when Ole Ms threw for a touchdown and they blew the whistle? no td

They got those calls right. Do you even watch football?

Evidently there is money in keeping it the way it is or they would a) utilize all available technologies, add cameras, etc, b) hire better officials and pay them for full time work aw well as docking them pay for bad calls, and c) stop letting television drive decision making. Making games fit into a two or three hour window and not taking the time to review calls properly is my main complaint.

Evidently there is money in keeping it the way it is or they would a) utilize all available technologies, add cameras, etc, b) hire better officials and pay them for full time work aw well as docking them pay for bad calls, and c) stop letting television drive decision making. Making games fit into a two or three hour window and not taking the time to review calls properly is my main complaint.
My biggest grip are the rule changes to shorten the game. They worked. Less football is played and all the time saved is used for MORE COMMERCIALS! The breaks are so long now that sometimes I find something else that is better to watch. I hate to see them keep killing the game.

My biggest grip are the rule changes to shorten the game. They worked. Less football is played and all the time saved is used for MORE COMMERCIALS! The breaks are so long now that sometimes I find something else that is better to watch. I hate to see them keep killing the game.

I just can’t watch a game live anymore.
I set the DVR and start watching about 45 minutes later.
Fast forward through commercials.

They got those calls right. Do you even watch football?
That was the ones I was saying OM got lucky on. Read the post it said I was watching football, so yeah like a DA like you I watch football. Do you even have any reading comprehension?

"Past few days"? This has been decent compared to most of this year.
You have to ask yourself is the officiating worse? Then you have to ask yourself why? Is there some correlation somewhere? Is this incompetence or not enough training or are the officials incentivized somehow suddenly to miss calls?

Reactions: mpfvol
You have to ask yourself is the officiating worse? Then you have to ask yourself why? Is there some correlation somewhere? Is this incompetence or not enough training or are the officials incentivized somehow suddenly to miss calls?
As much money as this conference generates, there is no excuse to have such poorly trained officials.

VN Store

Back