Can it be????

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Looks like the NCAA didn't use any of Fumer's testimony against Alabama.

''None of the information provided by Coach Fulmer was presented to the Committee on Infractions. That's true of a number of the witnesses,'' Renfro said.

''In fact, we had to get corroborating information in order to use it. Which we did, and that was presented.''

Renfro said other SEC coaches were sources for the NCAA. He wouldn't say how many but added some provided extensive testimony.

''We had information from a number of sources, quite frankly a number of coaches, all of whom were concerned about what they saw as a real recruiting issue around activities in the state of Tennessee,'' Renfro said.

LINK

Former Florida coach Steve Spurrier wrote a letter to then-Alabama coach Mike Dubose in 2000 threatening to tell the NCAA about alleged recruiting violations, according to documents containing Alabama's response to the NCAA charges and released in 2001.

Can't blame the coaches who spoke out...if cheating is involved the info should come forward...no matter what school it is!

Speaking of reporting, I reported one of your posts the other night.
Of course Freak, being the DILIGENT moderator that he IS, did nothing about
it.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2004 2:25 AM
it.

Mine? What did I say?? :dunno:

It wasn't what you said. You posted some pics of the Gators. I reported "obscene graphics".

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2004 2:28 AM
It wasn't what you said. You posted some pics of the Gators. I reported "obscene graphics".

:finger: :censored: :lol: :lol: ;)

HMMMM...Freak is probably snoring at the wheel of his mouse. :lol: :lol: And I haven't seen or heard from la! :(

Originally posted by NCGatorBait+Mar 28, 2004 6:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NCGatorBait @ Mar 28, 2004 6:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2004 2:41 AM
As much as you post??

Not a chance&#33;&#33;

:p

Gators are dispensible&#33; :lol: :lol: ;) [/quote]
Crocodiles are not&#33;

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 28, 2004 2:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Mar 28, 2004 2:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Mar 28, 2004 6:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange
@Mar 28, 2004 2:41 AM
As much as you post??

Not a chance&#33;&#33;

Gators are dispensible&#33; :lol: :lol: ;)

Crocodiles are not&#33;

:p [/quote]
LOL.....good one&#33; B) :worship:

Well guys, parting is such sweet sorrow, but so is getting up early for church when you haven&#39;t had enough sleep.

Goodnight&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2004 1:25 AM
it.

Do I sense sarcasm?? :dunno: :dunno:

VN Store

Back