Cancel Waka Flocka

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Now look, I'm not a damn Waka Flocka fan, but damn... how many rappers will the left have to cancel?

Rapper Waka Flocka thinks Trump is better than Obama and the internet is losing it

It all started on Thursday when hip-hop personality and commentator DJ Akademiks shared a clip of a speech Obama gave on Instagram. Obama appeared at a rally in Philadelphia on Wednesday in support of his former vice president and the current Democratic presidential candidate, Joe Biden. "The big homie #barackobama violated #donaldtrump at a rally event today," Akademiks captioned the post.

One of Akademiks' followers commented that "it's people who think Trump is a better President than Obama" along with a clown-face emoji, to which Flocka replied: "Guess I'm a clown
."

Now look, I'm not a damn Waka Flocka fan, but damn... how many rappers will the left have to cancel?

Rapper Waka Flocka thinks Trump is better than Obama and the internet is losing it

It all started on Thursday when hip-hop personality and commentator DJ Akademiks shared a clip of a speech Obama gave on Instagram. Obama appeared at a rally in Philadelphia on Wednesday in support of his former vice president and the current Democratic presidential candidate, Joe Biden. "The big homie #barackobama violated #donaldtrump at a rally event today," Akademiks captioned the post.

One of Akademiks' followers commented that "it's people who think Trump is a better President than Obama" along with a clown-face emoji, to which Flocka replied: "Guess I'm a clown."
who.gif

One of Akademiks' followers commented that "it's people who think Trump is a better President than Obama" along with a clown-face emoji, to which Flocka replied: "Guess I'm a clown."

Big time

Lol..wacka flocka? Hip hop is geared towards low IQ morons it seems..or infants.

That is just his stage name. Being a rapper does not make him a criminal. We also should not teach our kids glorify these lifestyles but is being a politician or lawyer more ethical or moral? I think we've seen the answer.

Progressives have dominated the culture war. Candace Owens has made this a central point in her platform. Whether it's this election or next these are some big names publically questioning the democrat establishment and support is starting to crack.

Look at the comments under the tweeter. Her post didn't go well. She just shut up when her mob didn't show up.

VN Store

Back