Caption Time

U-T

z%20shula.jpg

:dlol: :dlol:

This was after Tennessee's win at the bammers place

"On the plus side, our lawyers have just advised us that, after this afternoon, in the future the University will be allowed to treat the members of our football program as female atheletes for Title IX purposes...."

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 3, 2005 8:14 PM
z%20shula.jpg

:dlol:  :dlol:

This was after Tennessee's win at the bammers place
[snapback]110062[/snapback]​

A deer in head lights :gun:

Originally posted by BeltwayVol@Jul 3, 2005 8:58 PM
Atleast I can still say, "Got 12?"  Can't I?
[snapback]110115[/snapback]​

sure can, wich is more than i can say for ut.

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 3, 2005 9:14 PM
z%20shula.jpg

Damn, our 12 National Titles that the University won before electricity was invented, don't mean ---- now. If only the fans would understand that.

We are currently in negotiations and I'm confident that we'll be able to settle the lawsuit that the Atlanta Braves filed when we ripped off their logo.

"I am leaving the University of Alabama to pursue a career as a male model."

:naughty:

The obscene caller referred to herself only as Lady in Orange.

Originally posted by BeltwayVol@Jul 3, 2005 9:42 PM
Damn, our 12 National Titles that the University won before electricity was invented, don't mean ---- now. If only the fans would understand that.
[snapback]110135[/snapback]​

i am definately not proud of our former titles lol , since we have ut SMOKED in every catagory. sec,nc,bowl wins&appearences, hell we even have a lead in the series too, not to mention more wins at neyland. :dlol:

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 3, 2005 6:14 PM
z%20shula.jpg

Notice the sloping forehead and enlarged brow of the specemin. This is a common feature of the neanderthal genus, bammerus delirius.

Originally posted by GOT TWELVE?@Jul 3, 2005 10:36 PM
i am definately proud of our team being on probation right now and looked upon as a national laughingstock right now.

Cool :dlol:

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 3, 2005 10:49 PM
Cool  :dlol:
[snapback]110152[/snapback]​

man thats just too funny,lol, you got me there...all BS aside ut will get a nice welcome in to BDS this year, i invite to join us as we celebrate another loss to ut and the all knowing Phatlock.

It's so funny watching people get so worked up over a GAME. Don't get me wrong I love UT football, but some UT and BAMA fans take it to the extreme.

OK about 2 more minutes of this, then a shower, maybe call up that Blonde I met. What was it she said...oh that's right she doesn't date "losers". Her loss.

''No the pay aint gettin no better, but the work is steady....after all the competition line for the job just ain't that long'' :elephant:

"Yes we got our ass kicked, yes five of our players got arrested durring the game and another three after the game. But I do have good news for Bama fans, I just saved a ton on my car insurance"

Originally posted by Rocky Top@Jul 4, 2005 1:23 PM
"Yes we got our ass kicked, yes five of our players got arrested durring the game and another three after the game. But I do have good news for Bama fans, I just saved a ton on my car insurance"
[snapback]110213[/snapback]​

thats the pot calling the kettle black.

VN Store

Back