Casey Clausen stuff on EBay

Originally posted by rockytops36@Mar 21, 2004 7:58 PM
sorry la :dunno: he just wasn't my favorite UT QB :p

Wasn't mine either nor a lot of people I knew. But, I supported him and would want him to suceed in the NFL

I wouldn't mind some of that stuff, although I don't think I would pay that much for any of it.

As sad as it is, I don't even have $40 to spare these days :unsure:

Say what you want about Casey because he may not have been the best QB we ever had but he had as much heart and love for the school as anyone. I think people are really gonna miss him this year.

He got a bad rap his last 2 years because of young receivers imo.

Say what you want about Casey because he may not have been the best QB we ever had but he had as much heart and love for the school as anyone. I think people are really gonna miss him this year.

He got a bad rap his last 2 years because of young receivers imo.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

You wouldn't think so if you read some of the other boards I visit. You'd think Casey was singlehandedly responsible for every defeat since the MNC. Sheesh, all the guy did was break a bunch of Peyton Almighty's records.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 21, 2004 11:31 PM
You wouldn't think so if you read some of the other boards I visit. You'd think Casey was singlehandedly responsible for every defeat since the MNC. Sheesh, all the guy did was break a bunch of Peyton Almighty's records.

naw, it's Randy Sander's fault :D

Sanders inability to develop quarterbacks has cost UT many games, at least 1 SEC championship, 1 possible national championship and cost Casey Clausen MILLIONS of dollars from the NFL.

Sanders inability to develop quarterbacks has cost UT many games, at least 1 SEC championship, 1 possible national championship

true that....the team hasn't been the same since cutcliffe left

Originally posted by Volunteer@Mar 22, 2004 12:39 PM
Sanders inability to develop quarterbacks has cost UT many games, at least 1 SEC championship, 1 possible national championship and cost Casey Clausen MILLIONS of dollars from the NFL.

kind of reminds you of those late 1980's team where we were sooooooo close, but just out of reach, huh?

Originally posted by rockytops36@Mar 23, 2004 10:00 PM
Sanders inability to develop quarterbacks has cost UT many games, at least 1 SEC championship, 1 possible national championship

true that....the team hasn't been the same since cutcliffe left

Tis true. I really wish Fulmer would make a move to get rid of him. And I hate being negative towards anything UT :(

VN Store

Back