CBJ going to the game tonight,

Go Heat and Go Vols! (If you disagree with one you have to disagree with the other! So... who here hates TN and wants the Spurs to win?!

Oh I see, a bunch of nega vols eh? From my understanding, Butch gets it, so if he gets it, and he is a Miami Heat fan, you should at least support them over the dang Spurs. Butch get's it, so he knows who is deserving of the NBA championship. Go Heat! GBO!

IMO smokescreen to be down in south Florida to recruit. Probably plans to visit John Battle just up the road. Expect another verbal soon after his return from trip. IMO!! GBO!! Butch gets it........

Oh I see, a bunch of nega vols eh? From my understanding, Butch gets it, so if he gets it, and he is a Miami Heat fan, you should at least support them over the dang Spurs. Butch get's it, so he knows who is deserving of the NBA championship. Go Heat! GBO!

I'll make up my own mind, thanks. I like LeBron as a player but I don't like the "Let's go out and buy a championship team" concept. I'll take the Spurs any day over the Heat, and it isn't tied in any way to being a UT fan.

Reactions: 3 people
I mean really, when you look at it, is Wade and James any less fair than having Shaq and Kobe? So what if a couple guys took a pay cut, they are all over payed any ways. I guess it is crazy what people will do because they weant to win.It certainly makes for good entertainment. NBA needed a team like the Heat, they seem to be the villain, I like it

man I hope somebody doesn't slip him some Miami fun in his Mountain Dew. How turrible would it be for Miami to get ahold of him and him get caught in a room full of strippers without even knowing wtf happened.

I'll make up my own mind, thanks. I like LeBron as a player but I don't like the "Let's go out and buy a championship team" concept. I'll take the Spurs any day over the Heat, and it isn't tied in any way to being a UT fan.

Yea, it was obviously a joke bud , I don't know who pee'd in your cheerios but you are way too serious today

I don't care much for the NBA, but I have a reason to watch the game tonight now!

man I hope somebody doesn't slip him some Miami fun in his Mountain Dew. How turrible would it be for Miami to get ahold of him and him get caught in a room full of strippers without even knowing wtf happened.

On that note, I hope he doesn't get abducted by aliens.

VN Store

Back