CBJ visits Bradley Central HS

Here's an actual link : Vols' Jones talks toughness at Bradley (with video) | timesfreepress.com

Fans also asked if Jones would wear orange pants in the manner of his predecessor, Derek Dooley. Jones replied, "No orange pants" :clap:

Another note, though unftorunate;

"All but two of Tennessee's 2013 signing class is on campus attending classes and participating in the summer offseason program.

Receiver Ryan Jenkins, who posted on Twitter on Wednesday that he leaves for Tennessee "officially on July 7th," is not on campus yet. Jones said it's unlikely tailback Jabo Lee will qualify academically, and Tennessee will try to place the 5-foot-9, 175-pound three-star prospect in a prep school or junior college."

On that note, Kendall Vickers has also been cleared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Not even a real link? Wtf?

People need to copy & paste a few highlights of the article too! Getting really tired of seeing a potentially interesting thread, and the OP is nothing but a link.

Reactions: 1 person

People need to copy & paste a few highlights of the article too! Getting really tired of seeing a potentially interesting thread, and the OP is nothing but a link.

Heat get beat in game one:

Espn.com

Reactions: 8 people

This this this this this this ^ ^ ^

Especially when it's just a link or a youtube video.

People can read the article for themselves first hand. :yes: :whistling: Excuuuuusse me ! :p

Last edited:
People can read the article for themselves first hand. :yes: :whistling: Excuuuuusse me ! :p

i8HqWDal0LX0S.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I liked the part when he says that our team will be merciless. :rock:

Last edited:

And WHY IS IT SO COLD IN HERE?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Here's an actual link : Vols' Jones talks toughness at Bradley (with video) | timesfreepress.com

Fans also asked if Jones would wear orange pants in the manner of his predecessor, Derek Dooley. Jones replied, "No orange pants" :clap:

"All but two of Tennessee's 2013 signing class is on campus attending classes and participating in the summer offseason program.

Receiver Ryan Jenkins, who posted on Twitter on Wednesday that he leaves for Tennessee "officially on July 7th," is not on campus yet. Jones said it's unlikely tailback Jabo Lee will qualify academically, and Tennessee will try to place the 5-foot-9, 175-pound three-star prospect in a prep school or junior college."

what's unfortunate about that? we all knew jabo would be a reach. I think we did pretty good job getting almost everybody in.

^^I think Jabo Lee might've fudged his numbers ever so slightly when speaking to the coaches. NCAA rules are so so opaque and hard to decipher tho' it's hard to say. He also may well have thought he was ok. Whatever the case, I wish him the best and hopefully he will make it back.

Georgia Military College has a great program that's not only a football proving ground but has a very successful program instilling the discipline, self-motivation, and self-confidence that just 'fits' with many recruits. It may not be right for him but it's a good JUCO for those who need to take themselves and their academics seriously and it's also a good pathway to the SEC as the program -- from academics to discipline to football -- is very much trusted.

Receiver Ryan Jenkins, who posted on Twitter on Wednesday that he leaves for Tennessee "officially on July 7th," is not on campus yet. Jones said it's unlikely tailback Jabo Lee will qualify academicallyand Tennessee will try to place the 5-foot-9, 175-pound three-star prospect in a prep school or junior college."

We are gonna be so thin at RB

VN Store

Back