PPG | APG | RPG | BPG | SPG
26.2| 1.2 | 12.4 | 1.6 | 1.3

Hansbrough-

2007-08 STATS
PPG | APG | RPG | BPG | SPG
22.8 | 0.9 | 10.2 | 0.4 | 1.5
It should be beasley but he dont play for north carolina so it probably wont be
:no:

I never fully understood the "best player on the best team" logic. The best player is the best player...teammates should have little to do with an individual award.

I never fully understood the "best player on the best team" logic. The best player is the best player...teammates should have little to do with an individual award.

True !! IMO Beasley is the best all around player , I would like to see cdr get the award but right now I think beasley is just better . Hansborough will win because he is very good , has already gone further than Beasley in the tournament , he goes to carolina and has the possibility to win the nc
:thumbsup:

oh and dooky vitale says so

Beasy should get it, but CDR is one hell of a player of the whole game. TH will end up getting it when it's all said and done, oh well.

Beasy should get it, but CDR is one hell of a player of the whole game. TH will end up getting it when it's all said and done, oh well.
Agreed mr7, cdr 's future is very bright . Is he staying or do you think he'll be a 1st round draft choice ?
Wouldn't that be great after carney and williams , to have rose and cdr go into the nba . recruits would love to see that !
:good!:

Agreed mr7, cdr 's future is very bright . Is he staying or do you think he'll be a 1st round draft choice ?
Wouldn't that be great after carney and williams , to have rose and cdr go into the nba . recruits would love to see that !
:good!:

I'm sure all recruits are enamored with what is happening in the life of Shawne Williams right now.

the best player should be able to lead his team to wins...but yeah I agree with you.

oh and dooky vitale says so

lot of irony in your statement... "dooky" vitale says the award should go to Tarheel? Very interesting. However, it's also not true.

he said the award will go to Hansbrough but that he believes Beasley is the best player in the nation. Someone else on ESPN backed him up saying it's stupid that Beasley won't get simply because he's just a freshman.

the best player should be able to lead his team to wins.

Of course he should. He just may not have the ability to make his team the best in the country.

I just can't support the rationale that suggests Tyler Hansbrough is more valuable than Michael Beasley.

yeah, without BEASTly I dont think K-State makes the tournament this year, Walker is a good talent but BEASTly is a one man wrecking ball...the point distribution was ridiculous in the Wisconsin game.

lot of irony in your statement... "dooky" vitale says the award should go to Tarheel? Very interesting. However, it's also not true.

he said the award will go to Hansbrough but that he believes Beasley is the best player in the nation. Someone else on ESPN backed him up saying it's stupid that Beasley won't get simply because he's just a freshman.

Kevin Durant :dunno:

It's hard for me to believe vitale would ever put someone in the acc behind of another conference ! I'm not doubting you bill but vitale is an acc homer it's made his life AWESOME BABY !!!!!
:clap:

VN Store

Back