CFB Week 6 Predictions

Ultimate Analyst

Hello Vol Nation, I am a college football analyst posting for fun. Through 5 weeks of predictions, I have gone 56-6, and have already had 3 weeks where I have picked every game right. I mostly do SEC games, and any other game between nationally ranked teams. September is behind us, and october is when seasons are usually made or broken.

Arkansas AT Auburn
Hard to believe Auburn was the national champions just 2 seasons ago, and Arkansas was ranked in the top 10 the last 2 seasons. This game is the "Flop Bowl" as I would call it. I think Auburn should beat them pretty handily due to the fact that they have a coach and good enough players. Auburn wins by 21

#20 Mississippi State AT Kentucky
Kentucky played a great first half last week against South Carolina, but couldn't do anything in the second. The Wildcats are trying to find their identity, but they are flat out too inexperienced to compete in this conference. I don't think Mississippi State will score over 30, but Kentucky won't score more than 10 to 14 points. Mississippi State wins by 17

#4 LSU AT #10 Florida
This would be the game of the week if Georgia and South Carolina were not playing, but this is still a HUGE game that I'm very excited to watch! LSU hasn't been as impressive as I thought they would, and Florida has really stepped up. I'll take the Tigers though, because I think they can step up in big games. LSU by 10

#5 Georgia AT #6 South Carolina
GAME OF THE WEEK! Georgia comes in with an EXPLOSIVE offense, while South Carolina is coming in with a STRONG defense. Georgia isn't scoring 51 points this week. South Carolina has a great shot to win, but South Carolina won't put up points on Georgia like Tennessee did. I'm taking Georgia to win by 6

#8 West Virginia AT #10 Texas
This is also an AMAZING game. West Virginia probably has the best offense in the country, but they DO NOT have a defense. Texas is more defensive and I think because of that they will keep it close. But at the end of the day, Geno Smith will get it done. West Virginia by 13

Vanderbilt AT Missouri
This is actually an interesting game in the SEC. Both teams REALLY need this win. Vanderbilt has been disappointing after their close loss to South Carolina. I think Missouri will win their first ever SEC game and Vanderbilt will be looking for answers. Missouri by 10

Texas A&M AT Ole Miss
I think both teams have proven to be a little better than expected, and that makes for an interesting match-up as well. This is a great week for the SEC. Ole Miss kept it close with Alabama, and actually took the lead at one point. Texas A&M is coming off a beat down win against Arkansas, scoring 58 points. I think this is going to be a good game, but I like A&M in this one. A&M by 14

#21 Nebraska AT #12 Ohio State
Wow, this is a great weekend of games coming up. I'm excited! Ohio State is coming off a 1 point win over Michigan State, and because they're at home, I like them in this game. Ohio State by 7

#23 Washington AT #2 Oregon
Another potentially good match-up. Washington played some pretty good defense in their upset against Stanford. The Oregon ducks just have too much explosiveness. I'm taking Oregon to win by 24

:question:

Interesting. What do you mean you're a "college football analyst?"

I got 40 acres and a mule, but I think the Aggies win by more than 14.

VN Store

Back