CFNs UT @ LSU Game Breakdown

The special teams matchup is not looking so good, I guess. :( But for what it's worth, Hefney won Returner of the Year on my NCAA '06 dynasty.

The thing that worries me most is their O-line vs. our D-line. The left side of their line could be the strongest in the country and will be tough to break even for Mahelona and Haralson. The game is early in the season and whichever QB they have could very likely be subject to pressuring, so this is gonna be the key.

If worse comes to worse, we can have Ainge line up in shotgun most of the game and try to expose the weak corners and work around their safeties.

I think this will be a low-scoring and tough defensive game. We better be ready to strap 'em on and play physical.

For all the speed and playmakers on both offenses, this game will be won or lost in-between the tackles and in the kicking game.

Agreed on the low-scoring part, I doubt the point total between the teams is greater than 40.

It never ceases to amaze me at the lack of respect we get sometimes.

We've beaten Florida the last two years, 3 out of the last 4, twice in the Swamp, and if we do it again, it's an upset according to this writer.

I do believe LSU will be our biggest game of the year.

I don't think the Florida game will be as close as last year simply because the Gators have a yet unproven head coach. He won big at BG and Utah, whoopee.

When he sees how foolish his system works against all-America defenses, then we can judge his worth. Until then I think he is the second coming of Zook, not Spurrier.

You know how any thread can turn into a Florida thread. ;)

Originally posted by milohimself@Aug 1, 2005 10:48 PM
Doesn't it suck? I want the game to happen so all the crap talk can quit.
[snapback]120619[/snapback]​

Try listening to the Blade 2 Techno soundtrack while reading that CFN site. Man oh man oh man oh MAN. It's gonna be a killer.

VN Store

Back