Championship in Knoxville

RICK0380

Mods move wherever necessary. 12yr old arena championship. 5-11-13 I will be in Knoxville Friday and Saturday for the Arena league 12 U championship. I am the defensive coordinator. We won thr Alabama state championship today and play the Knoxville team for all the marbles Saturday at the convention center at 12pm. We have a very talented (future VOL) on our team so you guys should come check us out if you have spare time. Admission us free.

Mods move wherever necessary. 12yr old arena championship. 5-11-13 I will be in Knoxville Friday and Saturday for the Arena league 12 U championship. I am the defensive coordinator. We won thr Alabama state championship today and play the Knoxville team for all the marbles Saturday at the convention center at 12pm. We have a very talented (future VOL) on our team so you guys should come check us out if you have spare time. Admission us free.

I'm all for future Vols from Alabama! Jayson Swain, Tee Martin, Arron Sears, and Alan Carson approve this message.J

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Rick, this may be a dumb question (Lord knows I've asked plenty over the years) but what's the difference between arena league youth football and regular youth football other than playing indoors?

Do you run a 4-3 or a 3-4?

If they made it this far I doubt they're running the Mustang Package.

Rick, this may be a dumb question (Lord knows I've asked plenty over the years) but what's the difference between arena league youth football and regular youth football other than playing indoors?

Well the field is shorter, there are only 8 on the field at once. Rules are different for linebackers. One is a Mack the other a jack. Mack can only move north and south and jack East and west until the ball breaks the cylinder(tackles) then it is regular football. The game is a lot faster pace. We run a no huddle.

good luck to you guys, especially the future Vol.

Thanks man, the little Guy is a Running Back and he really is way ahead of everyone around him. I have coached him for years but this will be his first exposure at this level. So we will see how he responds.

Well the field is shorter, there are only 8 on the field at once. Rules are different for linebackers. One is a Mack the other a jack. Mack can only move north and south and jack East and west until the ball breaks the cylinder(tackles) then it is regular football. The game is a lot faster pace. We run a no huddle.

Thanks for the explanation. The linebacker rules are interesting. Oh and good luck to your team.

Thanks for the explanation. The linebacker rules are interesting. Oh and good luck to your team.

Not a problem. I learned that we can do Corner Blitz now too so I have added some DB blitz's to our Defense. Thanks man hopefully we pull it out

I always support the little fella's and the parents who put in so much time to help them realize their dreams.

I always support the little fella's and the parents who put in so much time to help them realize their dreams.

yea I am not a parent, no kids here but I have coached the kids a few years. I coached high school linebackers and Defense for the youth levels.

VN Store

Back