Championship of Life Update

ItsChrisBailey

For the one person (probably me) on the board who actually cares and the two people who thinks tracking it is interesting: Texas has now held the Life Championship for three weeks. BUT, the really interesting part is that Tennessee now has its best chance in years to retake the title. If Texas wins out until they face Georgia and then if Georgia beats them and wins out until its game with Tennessee, the Tennessee-Georgia matchup will be for the Life Championship. As of right now, according to ESPN CFPI, there is a 12% chance this will happen and a 5.5% chance the Vols will retake it.
Championship of Life Week 4 2024.png

For the one person (probably me) on the board who actually cares and the two people who thinks tracking it is interesting: Texas has now held the Life Championship for three weeks. BUT, the really interesting part is that Tennessee now has its best chance in years to retake the title. If Texas wins out until they face Georgia and then if Georgia beats them and wins out until its game with Tennessee, the Tennessee-Georgia matchup will be for the Life Championship. As of right now, according to ESPN CFPI, there is a 12% chance this will happen and a 5.5% chance the Vols will retake it.
View attachment 679672
A4AF0472-C104-4481-BD08-515B57D644C0.gif

Reactions: LadyVolette
View attachment 679672
Hi Butch

VN Store

Back