Charles manson

happy-go_vol

Southern by God's grace
Saw a great documentary in him on YouTube, it was an epix doc, about 5 parts. Really interesting. Had alot of information about the killings and the trial. The Manson "family" was nuts. He was only 5'2, had a rough childhood.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Saw a great documentary in him on YouTube, it was an epix doc, about 5 parts. Really interesting. Had alot of information about the killings and the trial. The Manson "family" was nuts. He was only 5'2, had a rough childhood.

I just finished reading a book about Manson that showed he had loose ties to some of the people responsible for the MK ULTRA mind control program.

Inside the Archive of an LSD Researcher With Ties to the CIA’s MKUltra Mind Control Project

The link is an excerpt from the book.

Reactions: davethevol

I've always been suspicious of the guy in the guest house. The 10050 Cielo Dr. "property care taker", 19 year old William Garretson.

How the hell do you sleep through all of that going on right outside your door?

It also seems odd that Tex Watson would have taken the time to cut the phone wires to the main house, but then not check the guest house for occupants, especially after blowing away the kid, Steven Parent, who was leaving the property. Parent had just left the guest house, so we know that Garretson was awake for at least the early part of the murders.

Garretson died in 2016, so it's a moot point now ... but is he discussed at all?

I've always been suspicious of the guy in the guest house. The 10050 Cielo Dr. "property care taker", 19 year old William Garretson.

How the hell do you sleep through all of that going on right outside your door?

It also seems odd that Tex Watson would have taken the time to cut the phone wires to the main house, but then not check the guest house for occupants, especially after blowing away the kid, Steven Parent, who was leaving the property. Parent had just left the guest house, so we know that Garretson was awake for at least the early part of the murders.

Garretson died in 2016, so it's a moot point now ... but is he discussed at all?

I don't think so. I think those kids were so high, they had no thoughts of details. Once they started killing they had to be like animals. One of the girls said they did some cocain in the car right before they walked to the house. They killed Sharon last so she could see all her friend's die. Then they stabbed her to death. Complete insanity

They kept Tex away from the trial and would not send him to California to be in mason's trial.

They still had like 20 followers at their ranch waiting for him to come back. It's a crazy documentary. It was only fitting for that time period

Patricia Krenwinkel once said in her own words that as she was stabbing Abigail Folger that Abigail said…”why are you still stabbing me? Can’t you see I’m already dead?”

VN Store

Back