Chris Perry DT

that would be a good pickup for ut. i think that trooper was the one that was recruiting him. with this commitment though, i think that our chances for austin must not be as good as we thought. i don't know though cause im not as well as informed as hv or any other subscribers.

that would be a good snag... i will wait for the confirmation from rivals or scout before i start my happy dance

Where's Rick or HV? what do you think?

Brent or Rob over at Volquest has not confirmed this. If they don't confirm then its just pure speculation. There is a couple of guys over at VQ that seem to think they know more about recruiting than Brent or Rob and that's where the rumors came from. I don't know if he will be a Vol or not but its a good possibility, but if he isn't we will still be OK.

I'm not for sure how hard we are pushing for Perry. He is good, but I don't know if he's higher on our board than Brimfield or a couple others. Maybe we will take 4 DTs, IDK. As we saw with Moore, don't pay much attention until the guys on Volquest confirm.

VN Store

Back