CHRIS SCOTT

JSB2277

YES!!!

hes all vol baby :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Originally posted by FLVOL@Jan 26, 2005 6:37 PM
Sorry for the post after you!

make 20 new threads if you like i am just too excited :cool: :rocks: :pepper: :pimp: :peace2:

Huge need just sealed up. Now we need Phillips, Granger, and Shelley, plus Cosby and all the other ones!!!!

GO PHILLIP GO
GO TROOPER GO

if we get just one more person we have the number one recruiting class locked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent news!!! Does he have the grades/test score to get in?

That is grrrrrrrrrrrrreat! Welcome to the Big Orange Family Chris! :good:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jan 26, 2005 9:05 PM
Excellent news!!! Does he have the grades/test score to get in?

Absolutely the Engineering program was very impotrant to Chris.

Originally posted by Tnvolfan68+Jan 26, 2005 9:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tnvolfan68 @ Jan 26, 2005 9:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Jan 26, 2005 9:05 PM
Excellent news&#33;&#33;&#33; Does he have the grades/test score to get in?

Absolutely the Engineering program was very impotrant to Chris. [/quote]
academics played a part of him commiting as much as anything

Guys I just got off rivals and im so excited.....this kid is gonna help anchor a wonderful line here in 2 or 3 years.....we have all the talent in the world to make a title run the next 3 or 4 years im so freakin excited :clap: :good: :rocks:

:welcome: Chris

my guess would be not this season but next as a soph. or RS freshman.....do ya redshirt this kid? I think he needs at least a year to learn our offense and his assignments a Rs would make sense IMO

This must absolutely be part of that feeling I had early in the week that we would get a couple of BIGGIES by the middle of the week.

Welcome Chris&#33; We look forward to watching you and your fellow recruits get-r-done in Neyland Stadium for the next few years.

GO VOLS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

golfing_banana.gif

golfing_banana.gif

golfing_banana.gif

golfing_banana.gif

VN Store

Back