Cincinnati vs Looeyvull 8:00 Central ESPNU

cincy lost barely. it was a good game i remember watching it. but butcher still won 2 of 3 against strong.

That Abernathy guy at Cincy just showed some CP speed and moves on that end around.

Have the lead and the ball going into the 4th. Anxious to see if it's turnovers, scheme, luck, playmakers, playcalling, etc that ended up costing them in the 4th.

cincy lost barely. it was a good game i remember watching it. but butcher still won 2 of 3 against strong.

It was a VERY close game this post should say it all 2 outta 3 good enough for me, just like 23 commits and #1 in recruiting as of now. Butch was the most perfect choice for what we needed and we need these kids to see a vision and CBJ is planting the seed all around the country

BrickByBrick LOVE IT! never gets old..............

Well, a holding call was the momentum change, which led to a sack and punt. Then a huge throw and great catch and another great play. Those 2 catches by the Louisville receivers to score are hard to top.
If the center doesn't hold on 3rd down, it's likely that Cincy goes up at least by 10 and gets under 10 minutes up 2 scores and still has momentum.
One play can just send ole mo the other direction.

Rough drop and a bad kick. Either of those goes in Cincy's favor and they probably win.

dropped pass on 3rd down that would virtually have ended the game, then a missed fg.

I know one thing. There will be a contingent on this site complaining about the hurry up and discussions about the hurry up late in games will be common.

SEC defense> Big East Defense

We played teams like Montana, Cincy, UAB, Ga Southern, etc. They run harder and hit the hole harder, imo, as well as see an lane and hit it with a cutback. Lane can cut ok, but not the fastest. Neal either bounces outside or has to take 2-3 steps to cutback.

Hurd could be ridiculous in this offense if we find a qb. Stephen freaking Jackson.

We played teams like Montana, Cincy, UAB, Ga Southern, etc. They run harder and hit the hole harder, imo, as well as see an lane and hit it with a cutback. Lane can cut ok, but not the fastest. Neal either bounces outside or has to take 2-3 steps to cutback.

Hurd could be ridiculous in this offense if we find a qb. Stephen freaking Jackson.

We have the coaches that coached those guys... :)

Reactions: 1 person
Munchie was a major liability to Cincy. Threw 3 picks in this game and at least 2 other near picks.

VN Store

Back