Civic Auditorium Parking Questions??

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Have never parked there but thought I would try it this Sat.

Their website gives the times the buses run but where do they drop people off, and where and when do they pick up after the game???

Also it says they use KAT buses for transport, so do I need to wear one of those CDC environmental protection suits? Just curious. :)

They drop off at Cumberland and Phillip Fulmer Way a few blocks and a short walk to the stadium and pick up at the same spot after the game. It's good to do if you don't want to mess with the traffic and it's easy out after the game from the garage.

Reactions: 1 person
I was thinking about parking at market square. Its advertising free parking and the bus would be a $6 roundtrip. Is that true and do all the buses drop off at the same place?

I was thinking about parking at market square. Its advertising free parking and the bus would be a $6 roundtrip. Is that true and do all the buses drop off at the same place?

Yes and the trolley picks up at market sq.

did that last week and it was great. Buses were actually very clean and they started running 3hrs before kickoff. They start going back to the garage around the beginning of the 4th quarter (a fact I learned the hard way)

While we're talking about parking, what's the deal at Calhoun's on gameday? Can you get there early and park for a fee or are they reserved? Anyone know about this or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse next door?

While we're talking about parking, what's the deal at Calhoun's on gameday? Can you get there early and park for a fee or are they reserved? Anyone know about this or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse next door?

Ruth Chris is 25 and you get a 25$ gift card

Ruth Chris is 25 and you get a 25$ gift card

Technically its $50 and they give you a $25 gift card isn't it? I can't remember

Parking at Civic is fine and paying for the bus ride. Be prepared if you have to stay until the end of the game during a close game per say to wait in line for a long time to get on the bus to go back.

Last week we parked at the state street garage next to market square. Walked through the worlds fair site to the stadium. About an 18 minute walk.

did that last week and it was great. Buses were actually very clean and they started running 3hrs before kickoff. They start going back to the garage around the beginning of the 4th quarter (a fact I learned the hard way)

Odd. I thought all mods had their own parking spaces.

it is nice walk from the civic auditorium to neyland.

did it for many years before i got my G pass.

I usually take the KAT buses to the game and then after the game walk back to the Civic Auditorium because the lies to ride the buses are so long it's quicker to walk than wait.

I used to park at the Civic Aud and ride the bus, but hated the line after the game (and the line-cutters, pushers, etc). I'd rather park at the Women's Hall of Fame and take a leisurely stroll down the river walk to Neyland. Of course, if you're trying to avoid a walk, I understand that as well.

:superman:

I parked at the Civic Coliseum for the first time last week. Do not regret that at ALL. $5 to park and $6 per person for the bus. Super easy, no messing with traffic. You may have to wait a little minute after the game to catch the bus back, but totally worth it in my opinion.

VN Store

Back