CKC Winning Games Already

Elite 8s, Final Fours, and National Championships are the expectation based of firing our coach so we’ll see. Hopefully for her she never finishes 4th or she’s done.
She is no longer our coach.

She was the Head Coach of the Lady Vols. The healthy thing is to move forward.

Since I have been out of the loop for quite awhile, who are the new recruits that you guys feel are going to resurrect this once honored program?

I had given up on the program after Kellie set up a defence to not cover the 3 point shooter in the end of the SC game...That was it for me. Had seen enough.

The new coach reads well, but I know little about her yet.

Since I have been out of the loop for quite awhile, who are the new recruits that you guys feel are going to resurrect this once honored program?

I had given up on the program after Kellie set up a defence to not cover the 3 point shooter in the end of the SC game...That was it for me. Had seen enough.

Don't move de fence....defense or lack of 3ptr can end a good perspective on your team. Especially if a 6'7" post player makes her one and only attempt of the year. Tell the Downer family we greet them if they will receive it. Geepers Wally!

Last edited:

Hey, Gametime welcome back. Coach Caldwell has done just about everything right since she has taken over from her assistant coach hires to the portal. I am guessing when all is said and done, she will have a top 3-5 portal class which is particularly impressive given where she started from.

The expectation is that this new additions are going to make the LVs much faster and more athletic and that the teams new style will reflect those additions. CKC wants to play a very uptempo style of ball, with lots of 3 pt shooting (sort of what we wanted Kellie to do).

Though she has been very successful everywhere she has coached, this will be her first season at a power 5 school and only her 2nd at the D1 level So, all the signs to this point are promising but we have to see how it all plays out once the teams take the court for real.

I would say there are plenty of reasons to re-engage. And Coach Caldwell scores very well on one of the criteria you enjoy watching (as do I to be honest about it).

Last edited:
Hey, Gametime welcome back. Coach Caldwell has done just about everything right since she has taken over from her assistant coach hires to the portal. I am guessing when all is said and done, she will have a top 3-5 portal class which is particularly impressive given where she started from.

The expectation is that this new additions are going to make the LVs much faster and more athletic and that the teams new style will reflect those additions. CKC wants to play a very uptempo style of ball, with lots of 3 pt shooting (sort of what we wanted Kellie to do).

Though she has been very successful everywhere she has coached, this will be her first season at a power 5 school and only her 2nd at the D1 level So, all the signs to this point are promising but we have to see how it all plays out once the teams take the court for real.

I would say there are plenty of reasons to re-engage. And Coach Caldwell scores very well on one of the criteria you enjoy watching (as do I to be honest about it).

Thanks Mad....Good to read you again.

I like the sound of an up tempo game on both ends of the court....Only hope some of our slow footed players can shoot and scoot fast enough to play press defence......Time will tell.

VN Store

Back