Clarence Thomas in Hot Water (Alito too!)

I’m surprised bowlbrothers, Luther and LG hasn’t dropped by to claim this is false because the source is partisan.
Read the article. What Thomas has done is pretty damn egregious.

Can't imagine the number of brain hemorrhages the right would have if Sotomayor was vacationing in luxury with Soros while he picked up the tab.

Can't imagine the number of brain hemorrhages the right would have if Sotomayor was vacationing in luxury with Soros while he picked up the tab.

Article? when I opened the link all I got was a captioned slideshow

Ok, got past the slideshow. Doesn’t appear that he has broken any laws or rules so…..

Reactions: Vol8188
"We got him now!" -EL for the 2,147th time.

High probability this turns out the same way as the other 2,146 times. One would think that eventually EL would learn it is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to post something and prove it.

FYI, you’re speaking about a person that enrolled her kids in a medical experiment. I don’t think a lot of logic rolls around in that head.

"We got him now!" -EL for the 2,147th time.

High probability this turns out the same way as the other 2,146 times. One would think that eventually EL would learn it is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to post something and prove it.
Saying someone is in hot water - which Thomas is and which is what I said - is not saying he's done or "we got him now." Obviously, he's not done because he would have to be impeached to be removed, and that's never going to happen.

If it is true. He needs to be removed, but no R will have the balls to do so. It would be the same if it was the other side so don't go there.

We've lost the integrity, as a nation and our politicians are a reflection of us, to simply do the right thing regardless of party affiliation. I want people who will stand up for what is right regardless of political consequences. We've lost our way.

If it is true. He needs to be removed, but no R will have the balls to do so. It would be the same if it was the other side so don't go there.

We've lost the integrity, as a nation and our politicians are a reflection of us, to simply do the right thing regardless of party affiliation. I want people who will stand up for what is right regardless of political consequences. We've lost our way.
Yep, if this happened in the 1970s, maybe even the 1980s, he'd be gone in a heartbeat. Gingrich changed everything

LOL

Why does he need to be removed? Please explain why what he’s done is so much more egregious than what several presidents, senators or house members have done? Apparently per Reuters he has broken no laws or rules.

LOL

Why does he need to be removed? Please explain why what he’s done is so much more egregious than what several presidents, senators or house members have done? Apparently per Reuters he has broken no laws or rules.
He should be removed for being a black man and having the audacity to adhere to the Constitution.

LOL

Members of Congress have no duty of impartiality. It is of paramount importance that members of the judiciary remain impartial. Even the appearance of bias or impropriety taints the process.

Members of Congress have no duty of impartiality. It is of paramount importance that members of the judiciary remain impartial. Even the appearance of bias or impropriety taints the process.
Wholly agree. I am against activist judges of any political persuasion. If the judiciary errs, I prefer they err on the side of Constitutionalism and individual liberty.

VN Store

Back