Cmon College Season!!!

#1volsfanlife

V o l s GO VOLS GO
I just made this quick video of pictures of the spring football that I found online. I hope I don’t offend anyone by it. I love the sound clip I have in the video and if it doesn’t get you ready for football I don’t know what will.
football vid - YouTube

Live as a team or die as individuals.. I think Pacino hit the nail on the head there... I think that's been a problem lately.

Don't rush the off-season. Every year, posters say the same thing. They can't wait for the season to start....

However, by the end of Sept., they can't wait for basketball season. Just enjoy the present.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't rush the off-season. Every year, posters say the same thing. They can't wait for the season to start....

However, by the end of Sept., they can't wait for basketball season. Just enjoy the present.

Boca gets it...... if we r as bad as most vn posters think then let me enjoy the summer wakeboarding n surfing...lol I can do with out watching another losing season of football....

Plus enjoy the present the future isn't always what your mind thinks it is....

Actually some of us are still enjoying basketball season.

Offended when he said "6 inches in front of your face."

lol J/k. Hell of a movie and great sound clip/pre-game speech. Pacino rocks.

You sound like the wise parent to us all...

We know you're right, but we are stubborn Tennessee Vols football fans.

We can't help it! We want football season! We want it! We want it! We want it!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I can't wait for the season to get here!

Just got this email...

Title: Tennessee Football: New coach, New era

I wanted to personally reach out to you about the 2013 UT football season since you attended the Florida game last season. For this upcoming season, we are looking forward to a new era of football with Head Coach Butch Jones. Coach Jones has asked for everyone’s support of his student-athletes each Saturday this fall, so we would love to see you in Neyland Stadium!

This season we are offering an incredible season ticket package that requires no donation for the first time in over 25 years! Season tickets now start as low as $300, and there are still some great seats available. With key matchups against Georgia, South Carolina, and Auburn, these packages are the best way to see all of the biggest games!

Please contact me directly at 865-974-9659 at your convenience today so we can discuss how to get you involved for the upcoming season.

Thank you again for your continued support and go Vols!

Rich Meharey
IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions
Account Executive
University of Tennessee Athletics
Rich.Meharey@utk.edu
865-974-9659 (o)
[/B]

Boca gets it...... if we r as bad as most vn posters think then let me enjoy the summer wakeboarding n surfing...lol I can do with out watching another losing season of football....

Plus enjoy the present the future isn't always what your mind thinks it is....

They're still making Droopy cartoons?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I can't wait for the season to get here!

Just got this email...

Title: Tennessee Football: New coach, New era

I wanted to personally reach out to you about the 2013 UT football season since you attended the Florida game last season. For this upcoming season, we are looking forward to a new era of football with Head Coach Butch Jones. Coach Jones has asked for everyone’s support of his student-athletes each Saturday this fall, so we would love to see you in Neyland Stadium!

This season we are offering an incredible season ticket package that requires no donation for the first time in over 25 years! Season tickets now start as low as $300, and there are still some great seats available. With key matchups against Georgia, South Carolina, and Auburn, these packages are the best way to see all of the biggest games!

Please contact me directly at 865-974-9659 at your convenience today so we can discuss how to get you involved for the upcoming season.

Thank you again for your continued support and go Vols!

Rich Meharey
IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions
Account Executive
University of Tennessee Athletics
Rich.Meharey@utk.edu
865-974-9659 (o)
[/B]

My wife and I just celebrated our 25th anniverary. She got diamond earrings and I got season tickets for this year. Haven't been able to attend a ton of games in the past due to work, etc, but am looking forward to each and every home game this year. Already arranged my schedule to hae them all off. So yes I am excited about upcoming season and I fully expect us to sneak up on some folks this year. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person

I definitely can't wait. I don't really care about basketball and I would imagine most UT fans are in the same boat, since we're not really a basketball school. If we keep sucking in football for too much longer we just may be a basketball school...

VN Store

Back