Coach Josh Heupel Appreciation

Im all in on CJH. We have improved the roster every season since he has been here. The offense took a bit of a step back past year, but when you're no1 in the nation theres nowhere to go except back ... and we were still pretty dang good despite Coach having to work around Milton's obvious weaknesses. We should take a step forward this season with Nico and a much deeper WR corps, we need the RBs to step up though without Wright. The defense has improved noticeably and statistically every season under CJH and Banks.

The future is bright on Rocky Top folks. I am very thankful for Coach and this staff. I am saying 9-3 with a NY6 bowlgame...but we could get to 10-2 which would result in a playoff berth. GO VOLS

Im all in on CJH. We have improved the roster every season since he has been here. The offense took a bit of a step back past year, but when you're no1 in the nation theres nowhere to go except back ... and we were still pretty dang good despite Coach having to work around Milton's obvious weaknesses. We should take a step forward this season with Nico and a much deeper WR corps, we need the RBs to step up though without Wright. The defense has improved noticeably and statistically every season under CJH and Banks.

The future is bright on Rocky Top folks. I am very thankful for Coach and this staff. I am saying 9-3 with a NY6 bowlgame...but we could get to 10-2 which would result in a playoff berth. GO VOLS
Stay healthy and this team can surprise a lot of people. The amount of depth is a welcome development. Get some lucky bounces are we might go a ways in the playoffs

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Tyreek is a garbage human being. Making him drive 8 hours for nothing would probably rank as one of the best things Butch did here.

VN Store

Back