Coach Josh Heupel Post Scrimmage Presser 8/15/2024 (VIDEO)

I really don’t understand the purpose of these press interviews. No one is going to learn anything new.
Yeah, Heup doesn't really say much, same stuff about competing, continuous improvement, blah , blah, blah. He always keeps it close to the vest not really giving up much information. Always making sure he avoids giving up any bulletin board material.

Hey Coach Heup!!! Love your work, but your scrimmages lack imagination. If you want more realistic scrimmages, hire me. After plenty of research on coaches you'd be facing the season, here's what I'd do for you. Create a series of A.I. versions of the coaches, coaching strategies against their opponents, including the Vols. Have your defense play against those schemes called by the A.I. coaches. Don't think outside the box, think beyond the box. Hire me, you need a touch of insanity in your game prepping anyway.

He looks either tired or pissed off, hopefully he's just tired. He does have the avoiding the question at all costs mastered lol. He never truly answers a question the way it's asked.

Hey Coach Heup!!! Love your work, but your scrimmages lack imagination. If you want more realistic scrimmages, hire me. After plenty of research on coaches you'd be facing the season, here's what I'd do for you. Create a series of A.I. versions of the coaches, coaching strategies against their opponents, including the Vols. Have your defense play against those schemes called by the A.I. coaches. Don't think outside the box, think beyond the box. Hire me, you need a touch of insanity in your game prepping anyway.
Egghead.

VN Store

Back