Coach Josh Heupel Week 1 Press Conference (VIDEO)

Coach "Where's the depth chart?" :p No one asked that question, fire the media.

Coach "Where's the depth chart?" :p No one asked that question, fire the media.
GV7Cn_aaoAEccyZ

On paper, it could turn out to be the best lineup and depth since the big hittin Witten days with the culture, coaching and administrative leadership to turn UT back into a powerhouse this year and years to come. Staying healthy and winning the key moments will be key. Go Vols!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Weird initial press conference for Heupel. Appears stressed and less enthusiastic as previous years. His demeanor is somewhat subdued.

Weird initial press conference for Heupel. Appears stressed and less enthusiastic as previous years. His demeanor is somewhat subdued.
I didn't get that at all. I think he is tired of the same questions every time he steps to the podium. No longer talking season. These guys need to hit someone that doesn't wear our shade of Orange. He knows what he has in this team and I think those guys are ready to bust some ass also.

I think his demeanor today is reflective of the team's demeanor at this point.
We aren't looking past UTC, they are a good team, but we are going to go out and play our game our way.
Talkin' time over - let's play ball.

VN Store

Back