Coach Stripling Talks About the State of UT Football

I look for a great amount of improvement from our d-line this year. Perhaps the most from any unit on the team. I think our pass rush will surprise some people. From all preliminary indications, it seems we may have 1 of the best d line coaches in the country.

This coaching staff just always knows what to say at the right time. They are always on the same message. They are definitely united....which is a pleasant change.

Reactions: 4 people
Team building sounds good, but I got nothing out of that as to how the d-line looks. Yeah, I know practice hasn't started yet, but he could have at least thrown out a few nuggets on how the guys are looking physically. You know the coaches talk to the SC coach to get updates. All in all, a disappointing article.

Coach Strip looks big and mean, if I were a DL I would make every effort to avoid that you "screwed up glare".
He's probably a big teddy bear at home though.

I look for a great amount of improvement from our d-line this year. Perhaps the most from any unit on the team. I think our pass rush will surprise some people. From all preliminary indications, it seems we may have 1 of the best d line coaches in the country.

Well duh ........this is the best coaching staff in the country

Coach Strip looks big and mean, if I were a DL I would make every effort to avoid that you "screwed up glare".
He's probably a big teddy bear at home though.

He looks like a bigger, meaner Steve Ballmer.

Football needs to start badly! It seems like every thread devolves into a pissing match. It's the negavols vs. the sunshine pumpers round 10,000.

GIFSoup

Reactions: 3 people
Team building sounds good, but I got nothing out of that as to how the d-line looks. Yeah, I know practice hasn't started yet, but he could have at least thrown out a few nuggets on how the guys are looking physically. You know the coaches talk to the SC coach to get updates. All in all, a disappointing article.

He can’t give you an update because he has no clue. Of all the positions on the team, OL and DL are the only ones you really really need to see them in pads knocking the mess out of each other to judge. Hard to tell anything until they start hitting each other.

VN Store

Back