Coach Tony V

VolMarine1371

Is he the best recruiter in the country, or at least top 3? It’s been impressive what he’s done in the portal this year along with top 20 high school class, and he’s not even done with the portal yet. It would be no surprise to see Holman and Amick next to committ to the Vols. Then 2024 class and 2025 classes are at #1 and #2.

Danny is already working on it. Why call him out?
he is already putting in 100 M upgrade in facilities - what exactly were you looking for Danny to do on facilities ? build Yankee Stadium ?

We are good on facilities imho.
Are you reading? Been away from UT sites for a couple of weeks in the boonies? Mr. White,our AD, has the money approved and the schedule laid out. Relax and breathe.....
Been "talking" about it for what...2 or 3 years now? It's time to really start the actual WORK on these upgrades and make it the priority.

Takes a while to get these things through the red tape. The work they are going to do on Neyland was announced in 2017

Reactions: KTrain
Takes a while to get these things through the red tape. The work they are going to do on Neyland was announced in 2017
Will Heflin, Ben McKee and Wes Rucker all said on their podcast that the university better find a way to expedite it because Tony is getting impatient. they said the UTAD may never live it down if he gets fed up and takes a job somewhere that already has the facilities, and they’re right.

Yep, got to get it right. If they had rushed it you would have heard man they rushed this and got some things way wrong. Although no matter what there will be complaints. It is what we do as Volnation and society as a whole.

I think Tony will excel in this portal – free agency market that the NCAA has become. And you’re going to have some older coaches wash out because they don’t surround themselves with people that know how to flourish in this environment or don’t know how to do it themselves.

I’ll bet we see some early retirements of those older coaches and a youth movement within the coaching ranks.

I think Tony will excel in this portal – free agency market that the NCAA has become. And you’re going to have some older coaches wash out because they don’t surround themselves with people that know how to flourish in this environment or don’t know how to do it themselves.

I’ll bet we see some early retirements of those older coaches and a youth movement within the coaching ranks.
Agree. I’ve said the same for awhile. I wouldn't surprised to see Corbin retire sooner than expected given the new recruiting environment.

Is he the best recruiter in the country, or at least top 3? It’s been impressive what he’s done in the portal this year along with top 20 high school class, and he’s not even done with the portal yet. It would be no surprise to see Holman and Amick next to committ to the Vols. Then 2024 class and 2025 classes are at #1 and #2.
Best in the country. We are so fortunate.

VN Store

Back