Cocks spring game -- "HAHAHAHA"

I'm sure it's because of the stout D the cocks will be putting on the field this year

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

A friend of mine ran into SOS at the Masters last week and got to talk to him for a few minutes. Spurrier actually told him that they were going to rein in the defense and let the offense put up some numbers in the Spring game. :shhh:

Is Cory Boyd gone? If so, the Gamecocks have one offensive weapon - Kenny McKinley. Hopefully Chavis can figure that one out.

UT has a QB; South Carolina has a question mark | Mr. College Football | ajc.com

2. Stephen Garcia needs to get back in school: After South Carolina’s two quarterbacks combined for eight interceptions in Saturday’s spring game, it’s pretty clear that Garcia needs to get his act together and get back into school. The redshirt freshman is on suspension until Aug. 15 after he was arrested for underage drinking. It was Garcia’s third run-in with the law since he got to campus 16 months ago. He is scheduled to apply for readmission after he undergoes alcohol counseling. Even if Garcia gets back into school that is no guarantee that he’ll get on the field for coach Steve Spurrier anytime soon. But Spurrier doesn’t sound like a guy who is in love with either of the other two quarterbacks-Chris Smelley or Tommy Beecher. “At some point, one of the quarterbacks has to really show a strong commitment level to really want to be good,” Spurrier told reporters on Saturday. “I don’t think that any quarterback we have here knows what really playing well is all about.” Ouch. Methinks the Head Ball Coach is getting a little frustrated

VN Store

Back