Cody Douglas

volmazing

Does anyone know an update with Cody Douglas? Just wondering how he and his family are doing and whether or not he will return to the vol family in '05?

B/c no one included him on their projected depth chart when it was being discussed earlier. Not to mention, the fact that the last reported topic on him was "he has left the team to be with his family".

Yeah, I've checked some other sources and it looks like that's the case.

With that said, OL should be solid, especially if the newcomers step up. Sears got better with every game and he is so versatile, playing all over the line. Toeaina is set to break out. Cody Douglas should be a rock if he stays healthy. Rob Smith should be ready to step up big. Mark it down, Richie Gandy will be pressed at center by Josh McNeil and don't forget about Cameron Mayo. Chris Scott's future is also bright.

Any other thoughts on this subject or is there anyone I'm leaving out?

Originally posted by gobravesvols16@Feb 4, 2005 11:20 PM
I think he's at NC ST. now.

yep.

I wonder why he decided not to come here.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Feb 5, 2005 7:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Feb 5, 2005 7:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gobravesvols16@Feb 4, 2005 11:20 PM
I think he&#39;s at NC ST. now.

yep.

I wonder why he decided not to come here. [/quote]
He couldnt put on enough weight to get on the team as an OL

Cody Douglas has said he thought about giving up his football career but after much thought he concluded that is not what his brother would have wanted and according to him he has a renewed enthusiasm for the game and will be back to help lead UT to the graddaddy of them all next season.

VN Store

Back