College Football Power Index 2024 Tennessee #7

6/10 being SEC now is telling. OU coming in at 9th is also concerning. Florida being 43rd is also hilarious. UCF, who they play in a couple of weeks is at 21st.
Not pointing at you exactly but I don’t understand some Vol fans when it comes to Oklahoma. I mean people seemed shocked that they are ranked high in the FPI. I remember one poster saying, I was shocked at how big and fast OU looked. Why? OU isn’t some mid major program that has been recruiting like Kentucky. They are a big time powerhouse program. It should come as no shock that they are big, fast and have elite talent.

Not pointing at you exactly but I don’t understand some Vol fans when it comes to Oklahoma. I mean people seemed shocked that they are ranked high in the FPI. I remember one poster saying, I was shocked at how big and fast OU looked. Why? OU isn’t some mid major program that has been recruiting like Kentucky. They are a big time powerhouse program. It should come as no shock that they are big, fast and have elite talent.
And beat us the last two times we played.

VN Store

Back