College Football Sweet 16

Well it gives props to our offense, but spring practice doesnt really back that up. But I hope all this hype wont go to our heads.

well I like it. Finally some sports writers have come to there senses.

I remember the last time we were a pre-season top 5. The end result wasn't pretty.

:shakehead:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 7, 2005 7:39 PM
I remember the last time we were a pre-season top 5. The end result wasn't pretty.

:shakehead:

We werent as deep that year as we are now.

Originally posted by cookeville_vol@Apr 7, 2005 7:56 PM
Well it gives props to our offense, but spring practice doesnt really back that up. But I hope all this hype wont go to our heads.

Our offense will be fine come fall. From what I have read, our offense is doing better than some of the other teams in the SEC. I am sure if you go read on the other teams sites, you will see that nobody is really happy with how their team is playing right now.

I wouldn't rank us that high... Our defense towards the end of last season left some questions to be answered, and I think we're going to need it. We'll see some very good offense from Florida, LSU and Notre Dame, at the least.

As far as our offense goes, I think we will do fine in time. Fulmer will get the wheels rolling and he and Col. Sanders will have the QB situation in perfect working order by September.

the offense will be good but i hope the defense will be just as promising

Attachments

• wallpaper_download.gif
    wallpaper_download.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 0
Putting Texas near the top of your annual preseason rankings is like predicting Martin Scorsese will win Best Director in your annual Oscar pool. On pure talent and prestige alone, you'd be a fool not to do it, but in the end you're always wrong.

:thumbsup:

How many 4-win seasons has Texas had straight now? I have a lot of respect for the Longhorns right now, even if they can't pull it off against Oklahoma. Other than the Sooners, Texas has a pretty good stronghold over their conference, and while the Big XII might be overrated, its teams aren't pushovers, either. I'd say Texas is one of the best teams of this current decade this far.

Give me a break....UF that high? Auburn even on that list?

If anyone, I put UGA ahead of both

VN Store

Back