College Gameday Picks

grace2u

I was busy earlier. Does anyone know where I can see the video of their Citrus Bowl picks? I’m curious about what they each said.

I find it amusing that many, if not most, of these sportscasters and media types who get to vote in the AP Poll voted for Michigan as the Number 1 team in the country but when it comes time to pick the winner of the Michigan vs Alabama game they choose Alabama. Go figure.

Notice how most big 10 teams have higher rankings than SEC and then they get their butts beat. LSU was the exception.

I find it amusing that many, if not most, of these sportscasters and media types who get to vote in the AP Poll voted for Michigan as the Number 1 team in the country but when it comes time to pick the winner of the Michigan vs Alabama game they choose Alabama. Go figure.
shows the giggly guys still have a few functioning neurons?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
They thought they had Bammer frozen out of the top 4 for most of the season.

VN Store

Back