College World Series Placements/Selections

Top 8 Seeds:
Vanderbilt, Rice, North Carolina, Texas, Arizona St, Florida St, Arkansas, San Diego

I don't like seeing all of these teams in off of the bubble so far. It worries me.

Julio Borbon, J.P. Arencibia, and we can't make the tournament? See ya Rod, we need someone else in there.

Looks like those wins versus Tennessee Temple didn't help us much.

Who would have thought????

4 of the 5 SEC teams got a regional site, but only 5 teams in?!?! Insane. UT and either UF or 'bama should have also gotten in.

Disapointing, but they could have taken care of Ole Miss and they be in right now. Sec should have gotten 6 or 7 though.

For a team with such high expectations ............what a disastrous year.:eek:hmy:

Too much inconsistency the past couple of seasons. It's time for a change.

New coach needed, underachieved for the ump-teenth time, new blood. If he were our hoops or griiron coach he'd been gone w/ his past, so let's set the same standard for baseball. Coach D kind of reminds me of Buzz...

I agree with you. We need to treat baseball with some respect too and we need to take pride and want it to succeed.

If we fire him how soon will the anouncement be made? The sooner the better so we can get ready for next season.

VN Store

Back