Coming Attraction Trailers

Tin Man

Dirt's Childhood Playmate
What are you anticipating? What are you eager to see? What's triggering your gag reflex? What trailers hit the mark? Which trailers fall flat? Any WTFs?

You get the picture...

Cats-cine.png

Shades of Sirens of Titan. Kurt-Vonnegut-wood. Gimme a better still, please. But, what of the trailer and forthcoming Cats movie?

Last edited:
Well, the language in the trailer for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is "colorful." I'll not imbed the trailer, here. As trailers go, it has a few hooks, but does it entice you to watch another Quentin Tarantino movie? As a sidebar, does Leonardo DiCaprio's appearance in a QT movie signal that his career has past its apogee?

[VIDEO=]
Is this a "creepy space movie?" It has a strong cast, but will we want to watch it? Go to the theater or wait for it to stream?

[VIDEO=]

Yeah, the Tin Man cannot fail to post about Judy. Rene Zellweger takes the mission impossible of portraying Judy Garland in this bio pic. Whaddaya think? Does it do enough to get the eyes on the film?

Well, the language in the trailer for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is "colorful." I'll not imbed the trailer, here. As trailers go, it has a few hooks, but does it entice you to watch another Quentin Tarantino movie? As a sidebar, does Leonardo DiCaprio's appearance in a QT movie signal that his career has past its apogee?
I want to see it regardless of how the trailer looks, it's a QT movie. Leo was in Django.

[VIDEO=]

What if Linda Hamilton and James Cameron returned to the Terminator franchise? Would you want to see the flick?

VN Store

Back