Commitment #21

Nice. I am really hoping for an Ainge-led championship run in the next couple years, and that's looking very possible now.

Now add Oher, Turner and Stewart to that list and we are set!

anyone know where/when today Oher is announcing?

how bout turner, phillips and stewart? anyone know when they might make their decision?

He will be announcing at 2 p.m (CST). I hope that we get him!

I have no idea who is covering that. I just know that it will be at 2 central time.

:eek:lol: OK, here it is. Michael Oher will announce what college he wants to play ball for. He will announce at 2 p.m (CST). I don't know who is covering it.

WHO?? just kidding... :dlol:

less then 3 hours away until we know if he will be wearing orange or not... this is killing me waiting for the commits to come...

does anyone know if we have a good chance with him. he is ranked by scout.com as the best ol in the nation. he could fill our gap with munoz.

I really hope that he doesn't end up going to Ole Miss!

the fact that we already have commits by several OL may not help us out... but once again.. i hope i am wrong.. i was wrong about hayes coming.. hope i am again

screw dan and iowa. after watching him get whooped by roy miller all game long, iowa can have the corn-pone feed sack of chit.

or maybe im just bitter. :)

roy miller owned dan d.

oher also plays DL and runs a 4.9

he could stack our already great DL. Or OL. :)

oher, phillips would be great.

stweart, turner would be a bonus.

VN Store

Back