commitments

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
has anything happen today? i have been at the airport with my dad watching the patriots and egales come into town. (my dad is and news reporter). did anyone commit today or has slick shelley said anything abot his trip to tennessee?

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 30, 2005 6:48 PM
i have been at the airport with my dad watching the patriots and egales come into town. (my dad is and news reporter).

That's right . . . you are from Jacksonville. Are you going to be able to weasel your way into any of the events?

well i have been to the nfl challenge. im going to the superbowl. thanks to my dad. he gets to go because he rights the sports collumn

oh man. that was pretty stupid of me to put on there. i dont know what i was thinking. i guess i was typeing pretty fast and just put the first thing that came to mind on there. sorry.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 30, 2005 7:32 PM
im going to the superbowl.

Yeah - I'd say that counts for weaseling into an "event". Enjoy it - it'll be an experience.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 30, 2005 7:39 PM
oh man. that was pretty stupid of me to put on there. i dont know what i was thinking. i guess i was typeing pretty fast and just put the first thing that came to mind on there. sorry.

i dont think you understand.............

:lol:

VN Store

Back