Concerning drelinebacker....

orangewizard98

All Vol fans should be careful about what they discuss with recruits. I am very happy to have Andre and I think he and Rico McCoy are gonna be a heck of a duo at Tennessee. Talking to recruits about specific recruiting topics can be considered a violation and could possibly cause a recruit to lose eligibilty from a certain school. Everyone should just be careful concerning everything they say and ask. With that said, its great to have you as part of the Tennessee family Andre and I know I speak for everyone when I say we couldn't be more excited to see you grow in to the player we know you can and will be. You made a good decision and you will have a wonderful time here at Tennessee. Football doesn't get any bigger than it is here in Tennessee.Good things are in store for you and the entire Tennessee football team. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you on Saturdays. Goo

Thanks for the words of caution! I am brand new to the boards and can see the seductive part of having contact with this young man....if he is who he says he is it is exciting to have access to him but I, for one, would not have thought through the implications of talking, chatting with him.
THANKS

Im curious. How can posting on an internet message board in any way, be considered against the rules. Dont get me wrong. I really dont believe that the poster on here today was a real UT recruit. But if he were, how is that some kind of NCAA no-no?

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 23, 2005 8:31 PM
i dont know. dont want him saying anything wrong

Or a fan...I highly doubt that was him guys.....I don't think Phillip Fulmer would want one of his recruits on here making polls about themselves and things such as that

Attachments

• parysbamagame.jpg
    parysbamagame.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10+Jan 23, 2005 8:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (#10_Ainge_#10 @ Jan 23, 2005 8:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vols2345@Jan 23, 2005 8:31 PM
i dont know.  dont want him saying anything wrong

Or a fan...I highly doubt that was him guys.....I don&#39;t think Phillip Fulmer would want one of his recruits on here making polls about themselves and things such as that [/quote]
I agree.

But I would also agree that CPF didnt want one of his DBs to be firing a gun in the air. I would also say that he didnt want one of his players stealing money from another of his players. I would even venture to guess that he doesnt want any of his players selling illegal drugs.

Point is, there are a lot of things I am sure CPF doesnt want his players doing. But does that mean they dont do it?

VN Store

Back