Condolence to NCSt Fans from a Gator.

Josh Pray has a YouTube channel and had a painfully funny reaction to UF loss to Miami entitled ā€œGator Fans Brokenā€

Reactions: VolDave53
Ironically, Florida had the coolest fans when I was in Knoxville. Literally the only fanbase to come hang out at some of our houses and cook-outs with our students. None of the other fanbases did that (well maybe Vandy but that is because most of them are secretly TN fans anyways).

Ironically, Florida had the coolest fans when I was in Knoxville. Literally the only fanbase to come hang out at some of our houses and cook-outs with our students. None of the other fanbases did that (well maybe Vandy but that is because most of them are secretly TN fans anyways).

Maybe itā€™s because they beat us so often, but I remember their girls being friendlier too when I was a student during Florida games.

Weā€™ve beaten UF thrice in two decades, and yet hereā€™s Josh Pray like ā€œI know what itā€™s like to lose Tennessee too!ā€ Being at that 2022 game really broke this man lol.

*Also Iā€™m sure heā€™s gotten a ton of clicks from UT fans, so heā€™s cultivating that.

Weā€™ve beaten UF thrice in two decades, and yet hereā€™s Josh Pray like ā€œI know what itā€™s like to lose Tennessee too!ā€ Being at that 2022 game really broke this man lol.

*Also Iā€™m sure heā€™s gotten a ton of clicks from UT fans, so heā€™s cultivating that.
Much like Kenny Chesney.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

I'm dating myself here, but when LSU came here in 2006 it was a phenomenal atmosphere. A bunch of them had pots setup with Cajun/Creole food going and many were friendly. If you just dropped by and said it smelled good a lot gave us a plate. That was also my wife's first game (bummer on the loss) and it fostered her love of that culture. I already had it from working at Copelands and eating blackened redfish but overall it was an 11/10 experience.

I'm dating myself here, but when LSU came here in 2006 it was a phenomenal atmosphere. A bunch of them had pots setup with Cajun/Creole food going and many were friendly. If you just dropped by and said it smelled good a lot gave us a plate. That was also my wife's first game (bummer on the loss) and it fostered her love of that culture. I already had it from working at Copelands and eating blackened redfish but overall it was an 11/10 experience.
Man I loved Copeland's.

I'd rather watch us play Florida in a UF frathouse than watch us play Georgia in Athens. Worst fans by far. Grown men on all fours barking like dogs...yikes.

I'd rather watch us play Florida in a UF frathouse than watch us play Georgia in Athens. Worst fans by far. Grown men on all fours barking like dogs...yikes.

Yeah, I have had my WORSE experience with Georgia fans. LSU is about as bad as well. Alabama fans are better than Georgia fans. I would love to beat them but I have my doubts we will this year even with how good we have looked.

VN Store

Back