Congrats Giants

VolBeef88

You played very well and deserve your spot to play the Tigers. Good luck in the Series.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
I'll be sure to point their entire 25 man roster this direction. Thanks for your classy words.

Stupid thread is stupid

Why?

I probably hate beef more than anyone and even I thought it was mature of him to say this. Granted, he has a championship last year to make the blow easier(I don't know what that's like) but if he's sincere, not sure why it's stupid.

I'll even give him a like despite my disdain for him in the past.

Reactions: 1 person
Why?

I probably hate beef more than anyone and even I thought it was mature of him to say this. Granted, he has a championship last year to make the blow easier(I don't know what that's like) but if he's sincere, not sure why it's stupid.

I'll even give him a like despite my disdain for him in the past.

This is about as sincere and meaningful as me writing a note of congratulations to the Alabama football team and leaving it on the sidewalk in front of my house.

Reactions: 1 person
This is about as sincere and meaningful as me writing a note of congratulations to the Alabama football team and leaving it on the sidewalk in front of my house.

More trash from trash.
The Giants deserve congrats because they won it on the field. No excuses, they won. I wish them luck and congrats to them.

More trash from trash.
The Giants deserve congrats because they won it on the field. No excuses, they won. I wish them luck and congrats to them.

Well, it could be worse. At least I'm not the guy that's had both a mod and the site owner call him an actual piece of feces.

Oh no, the Turd calls me a nerd. How devastating.

You are. And then tried to hijack a thread meant to congrat the Giants. They won it and deserve it.

Now go play in the Braves thread where you and your fellow losers can trash all the teams who make it further than the Braves. And y'all can tell each other how great each of you are haha. Just stay in the Braves thread and save us all the garbage.

VN Store

Back