Congrats lady vols 4 an exciting game that you played very well

lyndonboy

Congratulations Girls!!! I believe that the game at Gonzaga tonight really brought out some of your true colors.:vava::vava::vava: I was very impressed with the way your defense came in before halftime and although it took a few minutes after halftime to get going but I knew that you were going to because I could actually see the urgency in your play. Believe me or not but that urgency is what you have to bring to each and every game and always play like your 20 or 30 points behind. Although you had quite a few turnovers you still managed to stay on top but I am imagining what kind of score you would have had without all of those turnovers. The gonzaga reporter kept making a point about Tn. turning over the ball and you didn't hear him say much about Gonzaga but at halftime Tn. had 11 and the Zags had 7. They were making it sound like Tennessee was the only team that had ever had turnovers. As you well know there are many turnovers that are uncontrollable so that is why you have to do everything within your power to keep from making or causing a turnover because of the turnovers that are uncontrollable. I know you all are really working on it. I really did enjoy the game tonight. :victory: Again, I loved your sense of urgency and I just want you to know that GALS ROCK - yeah baby, you ROCK:rock2::rock2:!!! I have a feeling that you guys are going to win :victory:the NCAA Championship again this year. With the way that you're playing now and by the time March rolls around you will be unbeatable. Man, you all are so good and you really proved it to me this game. Believe me, I am your best critic and I can be you're worse critic. I believe in calling it like I see it and if you deserve to commended then I am going to commend you and if I think the team played rotten then I will send Ms. Pat an email ranting and raving and asking her what is going on with you all and where is you're sense of URGENCY? WORD - U-R-G-E-N-C-Y! GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD!!! Can't wait to see the Rutger's game this Sat. I know that you will go to piscataway and whip those scarlett knights booty. I know that you will. You all have proved it to me - You are tough and I will am jumping up and down with happiness that you guys are taking over the basketball floor and showing what an excellent group of players that Pat Summitt, the coaches, and the University of Tennessee has assembled, and we Love you for it. Play Well Ladies! The whole world is watching you and we know that when you set your mind to do something that you will do it. I can't get enough of the Tn. Lady Vols!!!:) GO LADY VOL'S, BEAT THE SCARLETT KNIGHTS!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

A UT LADY VOL FAN,

MARK T.

VN Store

Back