Staff member
Jason Allen,
Parys Haralson,
Rick Clausen,
Cody Douglas,
Jesse Mahelona and
Rob Smith

:fworks:

govols.com said the offense really sucked today. They didn't actually use the word
"sucked" but I read between the lines.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 2, 2005 6:19 PM
govols.com said the offense really sucked today. They didn't actually use the word
"sucked" but I read between the lines.

Great................. :rolleyes:

There's really no way the defense could have been bad if the offense sucked, now was there?

Thing is how is our offense suppose to look good aginst our defense?

Okay, I was reading about the last scrimmage and they listed some of the offensive starters....

Offensive starters: OT Albert Toeaina, OG Cody Douglas, C Michael Frogg, OG David Ligon, OT Arron Sears, QB Erik Ainge, FB Cory Anderson, TB David Yancey, TE Chris Brown, WR Bill Grimes, WR Jayson Swain.

Who is Michael Frogg?? I thought that I knew about every name on the roster, but I don't know this cat. Anyone have any info on him? Is he a walk-on?

man ainge's stats weren't cuttin it today. i don't care if you ony throw 15 passes 3 of 12 pass attempts wasn't looking too good.

I know man, what is up with that. good thing i had somthing to do today.

Congrats to all the captains! Here's hoping they will get-r-done and we'll all be very happy in early January! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seems like we picked up some good ones for this year...as usual. Maybe Rob can help some of our O-Line progress with mental toughness and awareness.....

Rick Clausen being a captain really surprised me.....Why? I don't know but for some reason it surprised me....I figured he would be because he is a Senior but that is not why it surprised me

Oh well, congrats to everyone!!!!

VN Store

Back